Security Guards are expected to be a good physical shape. Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers. Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Minimum qualifications required to apply for security officer/security guard:
- Applicant must be at least 19 years of age to apply
- Applicant must possess a High School Diploma ( Law & Security background an asset)
- Applicant must be Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- Applicant must be in Good Physical Health
- Can you work afternoon, midnights, weekends and stat holidays? (some shifts are 12hrs)
- Applicant must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer Service Skills a must in Condominium Sites
- Past Security Experience an Asset
- Applicant must not have a Criminal Record
- Applicant must work as a team and meet client requirements
Applicant with a Class G Drivers License is an Asset.
If you are looking for a position as a Security Guard /Supervisor please forward your resume to email@example.com